Exotic Fruits 

You might be able to tell the difference between an apple and an orange, but how well knowledgable are you when it comes to exotic fruits? Do you think you can identify 12 exotic fruits? 

Resultado de imagen para exotic fruitsResultado de imagen para exotic fruits

You may be surprised to learn about all the different weird and exotic fruits from Asia that can open up an entirely new world to you.

Exist different exotic fruits, can you identify some of them? 
 This exotic fruit is native to Asia and is often harvested in Japan. 

This exotic fruit has a tangy juicy flavor and was first discovered in Indonesia. It's called mangosteen    







 This fruit is native to Asia and is often known as a goji berry.


This fruit is native to the islands and is also known as a rose apple.     







Star fruit: Shaped like a star due to the distinctive ridges running down its sides, this crunchy and juicy fruit is also known as carambola. It is packed full of antioxidants, potassium and vitamin C.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76708317@N02/8359535960/ 


 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aon/2619950499/Resembling the shape of dragon scales or dragon flames, its fruit is white with spotted black seeds and actually tastes quite mild and bland.     




http://www.flickr.com/photos/verzo/7713657528/ The common guava is an evergreen shrub whose fruit is extremely hard and crunchy. It is commonly served sliced and dipped in sugar powder 

 Have you ever eaten one of this..? 

Is there another strange fruit that you have eaten?




Comentarios

  1. Wow.... I'd like to taste the Rose Apple, it looks delicious. In my Country we have goji berries, but we call them Lichas... I love them, I think I could eat a hundred if you let me. This is the most exotic fruit I've ever tasted. But talking about strange things, I love Datiles, I don't know how to call them in English, but they are similar to prunes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have eaten rambutans they are so delicious. I really like to eat them. Unfortunatelly, I have not eaten another kind of exotic fruit but I would like to eat it because it sounds interesting and delicious!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario